Sunday, September 27, 2009

Why So Serious?

Although I hold the title of CEO, it does not mean I do not have a sense of humor. Here are just some really funny jokes I picked up randomly, mostly from Reader's Digest and here

Joke #1:

A gunman entered an Aurora, Indiana, convenience store and demanded all the money from the cash register. He then tied up the cashier and fled.

That's when he realized that he'd forgotten something: the money. He tried running back in, but by then the door had automatically locked, with the bag of loot sitting tantalizingly on the safe.

Joke #2

A bear walks into a bar and says,"Give me a scotch and... Coke."

"Why the long pause?"asks the bartender.

"I don't know," says the bear. "I've always had them."

Joke #3

Doctor: Have you taken my advice and slept with the window open?

Patient: Yes.

Doctor: So your asthma disappeared completely?

Patient: No, but my watch, TV, iPod and laptop have.

Joke #4

Due to the recession, to save on energy costs, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off - God

Joke #5

A woman rubs a lamp and out pops a genie.

"You're a kind lady, so I'll grant you one wish," the genie tells her.

"See this cat? I'd rather have a strong, handsome man," she says.

The genie agrees and -poof!-the cat turns into a Brad Pitt clone. The woman leaps into his lap.

"Do you have anything to say before we make love?" she asks.

"Yes," he says. "I bet you wish you hadn't neutered me last week."

No comments:

Post a Comment