Monday, September 28, 2009

Questions, Questions

A lot has been said and many questions have been asked about Per Una. I'd just like to share with you some the questions that people have been asking about Per Una. This way, anyone reading this blog will be able to understand more about our company.

The first question comes from Shatila Mohan:

Hello. I’m a public relations student from National University of Bangladesh. My name is Shatila Mohan. Per Una Kuala Lumpur is a popular brand in my country and I would like to know if there is an internship opportunity for international students in your company in Malaysia?

And this is the reply I gave her:

Hello, Shatila. You could check out our website and look under the career opportunity tab to find the person in charge for this matter; Miss Jamilah Ibrahim, human resource manager. A more elaborated information on career and internship opportunity is also provided under this tab.

However, I shall provide a brief explanation on our internship program. We are open on our internship policy; we accept local or international fresh and enthusiastic students to be our interns. We offer valuable working experience and exposure as stepping stone for these students to pave their career path. If you are qualified, we would be honored to have you as our intern. Do send in your resume, cover letter, and recommendation letter to Miss Jamilah Ibrahim email. Thank you.


The second question comes from Intan Khairunnisa, a student from Shah Alam

I’m a loyal consumer of Silkyshine shampoo; one of the popular shampoo brands in Malaysia, manufactured by your company. For this year’s Hari Raya celebration, I went back to my village in Baling, Kedah. I forgot to bring my favorite shampoo along so I went to buy it in Baling. However, I could not find any even after going to four different stores and could only found it in the fifth store which was located nearer to town. How could this happen? Do Per Una products focus more on the city areas?

- Nisa, concerned consumer

And this is the reply:

Hi. First of all, we would like to thank you for being one of our loyal customers. It is however distressing to know that our customers have found difficulties to reach our products. Per Una tries to reach every possible retailers all over Malaysia by conducting research and placing offices in 10 states including Kedah. Nevertheless, some retailers in rural areas may not find our brands that appealing to their buyers, which resulted in them not ordering our products. We will put more effort into reaching this type of retailers and consumers in rural area.

Your comment and experience is of great help for us to notice this shortcoming. Thank you very much; I hope you will continue to be our loyal customer.

The third question comes from Nor Hayatie, and environmentalist:

Hello. Just want to ask if Per Una Kuala Lumpur's products are eco-friendly and how do they set the standards to make sure of this.

- Environment lover (Yatie)

Hello, environment lover. Yes, our products are eco-friendly. Almost all of our products use renewable and natural sources. We are also aggressively finding substitutes for animal fats to be used in our products such as softener and detergent. Our manufacturing plants and sources meet the standard of National Environment Association Malaysia and this association conduct inspection on our manufacturing plants and sources every year. We also received recognition from International Environment Standard Organization for our active efforts in assuring the safety and eco-friendliness of our products. For more information, check out our website.

Thank you for your concern.

The fourth question is more about the blog, rather than the company:

After going through the contents of your blog, I realized that you write more about your company rather than about yourself. Why not have a company blog instead?

And this is my reply:

- Thank you for taking your time to read this blog. Yes, I admit, many of the contents are about my company, but if you also read the chat box on my blog, you might realize that people have been using this blog to channel complaints and questions - much like what you're doing now. I cannot ignore the questions and comments coming in, because they need to be addressed. However, this blog does very much represent my company because as the CEO, I believe that wherever I go and whatever I do, I carry Per Una's name. But I appreciate your comment, thank you.

I very much appreciate all the questions and comments coming in, and I hope that by posting these select few, it will be able to clear up any misunderstandings or any other questions anyone might have about Per Una or myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment