Saturday, September 26, 2009

Warm Regards

Hello valued customers, and all visitors of this blog. I am Marina Idris, and I am the Chief Executive Officer of Per Una Kuala Lumpur, an Italian-based company located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Our company proudly produces and supplies affordable eco-friendly household appliances as well as beauty products that aims to enhance your quality of life in a way that will not compromise the quality of the environment. Our company realizes that cost is usually the biggest hurdle that our consumers have to overcome when wanting to be environmentally friendly, and therefore we take pride in giving them the avenue to do this without bursting their budget.

As the CEO for such a company, I believe that it is my duty to not only be attentive to the needs of my employees and shareholders, but also to the general public. This is why I created this blog – to not only share my opinions and hopes for this company and what it can do for all the customers out there, but also for the general public to give their honest feedback, and also to post their experiences either good or bad to share with everyone concerned. I believe that a blog like this will create better transparency in the company, and the way the company communicates with everyone involved. I would also like our customers to feel closer to the company because they use the products that we produce in their everyday lives. We feel that we are able to change one life at a time through each and every one of our products – and that is a miracle on its own. Therefore we also want our customers to feel close to us, which means that they will not regard this company as a cold, uncaring entity that only seeks to reap profit. Rather, they will feel that this company exists to cater to their needs, and to increase their quality of life.

I hope that everyone will utilize this blog well – that more communication will happen, and that this will reduce problems that might occur from miscommunication, and misinterpreted information. I also hope that this blog will enable people to share a personal connection with this company, in any way they are related to this company. It does not matter who you are, whether you are a customer, an employee, a reporter, or a curious Internet browser, all are welcome to this blog.Remember, although this blog has my name and opinions on it, it is very much a blog about you, and for you as well. Therefore, this is about me and you.

Warm regards,


Marina Idris

No comments:

Post a Comment