Monday, September 28, 2009

The Team

Since this blog is a requirement for our PR0 622 course, let's introduce the team that made this blog and website happen.

Budi Citawan Wan Hanafi:

has not only the beauty, but also the brain. She is a diligent student and always tries her best to produce high-quality work. An avid fan of the arts, she has worked with numerous artistes, namely Shiela Majid and Datin Tiara Jacquelina.

e-mail: budie.citawan@gmail.com (add her on Facebook, if you haven't already!)












Nur Alia Wahidin:

is an inspired and entertaining person, who is kind to both people and animals. She enjoys reading, and plans to some day work to serve the people. If you need help or someone to talk you, Alia is that person.


e-mail: alia-ron@hotmail.com











Nur Hazwani Jayadi:

is an ambitious person with a vibrant personality. She has her own charm and personality which makes people comfortable to be around her. She is active and enthusiastic and her work is constantly a result of thorough examinations



e-mail: bangersister87@yahoo.com










Syamiza Suib:

is a sweet yet opinionated lady with a strong heart. She is energetic, competitive, and always on the go. Her works frequently hold a certain degree of excellence and worth. She is also a huge fan of crabs.

e-mail: ssyamiza@yahoo.com












Tasnim Abdul Hadi
is a bright student who is easygoing, determined, and cooperative. Her works are always at the best standard and she strives to get what she wants. Tasnim is also adaptable and works well under pressure. She also saves abandoned kittens in her free time.

e-mail: tasnim.ahadi@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marina, I'm a friend of Syamiza. Unfortunately I lost her mobile number. Do you happen to know her number? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete